The website is a Lake County system, provided as a public service. Government personnel and the general public may use this system to review and retrieve publicly available government information. User agrees to use this web site as permitted by applicable local, state, and federal laws. User agrees, therefore, not to: 1) knowingly and without authorization, alter, damage, or destroy Lake County's or another user's computer system, network, software, program, documentation or data contained therein; 2) use this service to conduct or attempt to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law. In addition, taking action which results in blocking access to this website by other users will be deemed an unauthorized use.
Anyone using this system expressly consents to administrative monitoring at all times. You (User) are further advised that system administrators may provide evidence of possible criminal activity identified during such monitoring to appropriate law enforcement officials. If you (User) do not wish to consent to monitoring exit this system now.
Email addresses are considered public record under Florida Law and are not exempt from public-records requirements. If you do not want your email address to be available for release via a public-records request do not send email to this entity or its employees. Instead, contact us by standard mail or telephone.
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our Web Site, download publications, use our e-mail communications, or any other feature. We collect no personal information about you when you visit www.lakecountyfairgrounds.com or www.lakecountyfl.gov unless you choose to provide this information to us. We will use the information that you voluntarily provide to us to answer your quesions or concerns that you expressly provided to us. We may also use it to conduct statistical analyses of user activities in order to measure user interest in the information we provide and how we provide it. However, we do collect and store some non-personal information automatically.
What We Collect and Store Automatically
- Name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, xcompany.com, if you use a private Internet access account, or yourschool.edu if you connect from an educational institution's domain).
- The page from which you came and the pages that you access.
- Date and time you access our Site.
- Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Site.
- Your system's IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- The type of browser and operating system you used to access our Site.
We use the information we collect in aggregate to count the number of and types of visitors to the different pages on our Site and to help us make our Site more useful to visitors like you.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND RELIABILITY
In preparation of these pages, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur.
In particular but without limiting anything herein,
As a condition of use of
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES WEB SITES
There are links and pointers to third party Internet web sites (hyperlinks) contained in
DISCLAIMER OF ASSOCIATION WITH USER
User acknowledges that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between the User and
USE OF COMMUNICATION OR INTERACTIVE FORUMS
To the extent that this web site contains or may in the future contain polls, event submissions, contact submission forms, or other message communication facilities involving
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publishing, posting, distributing, or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Uploading or downloading files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
- Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsifying the origin or source of any material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Knowingly introducing viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage, alter or destroy this website or the operation of another's computer system, network, software, program, documentation or data contained therein.
Knowingly accessing or attempting to access or use
User agrees to (as available) send and receive electronic mail, download and upload files, and otherwise use this web site only as permitted by these terms and conditions, any additional policies or procedures published in this web site from time to time by
The User acknowledges that any interactive or communications' forums hosted by this web site are public and not private communications. Further, the User acknowledges that communications by other Users are not endorsed by
In order to process some communications or submissions (or in the future to customize content specific to your geographic area or interests),
we may use web storage technology. This data that is stored on your browser and allows it to communicate with our Web servers.
We use web storage to persist data across the transactional processes of our site required to complete the transaction.
When your transaction is completed, we remove the data from storage. However, if you leave prior to the completion of the transaction (i.e. close out of the browser without finishing), the data
will remain in your browser. You may choose to block the web storage technology, however, if you do, you will not be able to use the account functions of this site.
If you wish, you can manually clear the web storage on your browser, by deleting Cookie and Website Data.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. User consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Lake County, Florida, USA, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site. Use of this web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitation set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
CLOSING OF AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.